Program Office Address:
ADVANCE Program for Inclusive Excellence
1402 Marie Mount Hall, Bldg 046
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
Primary Contact: Dr. Pam Lanford
Marie Mount hall is located on McKeldin mall, at the corner of Reagent’s drive and Chapel lane on the University of Maryland College Park campus. The building is a short walk from the campus Visitor’s Center, the Main Administration building and McKeldin Library. A Google map can be found here.
Parking for visitors before 4 p.m. is available at meters next to the UMD Visitor’s center or at the Reagent’s drive parking garage. Rates vary per hour, but average $3 per hour at most garages.
From Capital Beltway (I-95/495):
- Take exit 25B (Route 1, College Park exit) from the Beltway. (If coming from Baltimore on I-95, take exit 27, Route 1, College Park exit). Stay in the right lane on the exit ramp.
- To park at the Visitor’s center, go approximately 2 miles south on Rt 1, and turn RIGHT into the Visitor’s Center parking lot (just beyond Campus drive).
- To reach Marie Mount Hall directly, turn right off Rt 1 onto Campus Drive (the main University entrance) and continue up the hill to the circle “M.”
- Travel around the circle to the third right, and continue onto Reagent’s drive.
- Marie Mount hall is on the right, just before Memorial Chapel.